How to wash dirty cloths with baking soda and vinegar
Washing microfiber cloths with baking soda and vinegar can help to remove dirt and grime from the fibers and eliminate any odors that may be present. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Start by shaking off any loose dirt or debris from the microfiber cloths.
2. Place the cloths in the washing machine
3. Add 1/2 cup of baking soda into the detergent dispenser or directly into the drum, and then add 1/2 cup of white vinegar into the fabric softener department.
4. Start the washing machine and allow it to complete the wash and rinse cycles.
5. Put the cloths in the dryer. Et voila!
Note: Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets when washing microfiber cloths, as they can clog the fibers and reduce their absorbency. Additionally, do not mix baking soda and vinegar, as they have chemical properties that would cancel each other out.
Girl Friday Errands offers cleaning, driving, and errand services in Langley, Surrey, South Surrey and White Rock. We are just one call or text away at 604.240.3602!return